Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is considered as one of the leading IT companies in India. The company conducts on campus and off campus drive to hire candidates. The jobs are offered to B.Tech and MCA candidates.
If you are pursuing any of these courses then check with your college whether TCS is one of the companies that would conduct on campus placement in your college. If it does not then off campus drive would be the way for you to seek job in TCS.
The company has already conducted couple of off campus drive this year. There is no news of whether it will do more such drive in this year.
1. A B.tech or MCA degree from a recognized university.
2. A minimum of 60 percent marks throughout the academic career.
3. It means 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th, diploma/graduation, post graduation.
4. You will have to meet the percentage requirement in all the courses. There will be no such thing as best 4/5.
5. You should score 60 percent marks in first attempt. It means that marks of improvement exams would not be considered in case of 10th and 12th.
6. There should no be more than 2 years gap in education.
7. Only candidates who have completed full time course would be considered.
TCS Selection Process
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical Interview
3. Management Interview
4. HR Interview